boot camp ;-)

On July 14th my social community service started with an obligatory BOOT CAMP in Frankfurt on the Main ;-) - well, it was more like a seminar in order to prepare each of us for his work abroad at the respective instution, in my case l'École Rudolf Steiner de Montréal. As the name already reveals, it's a Waldorf school I'm going to work for. That is to say a school which is based on famous Rudolf Steiner's anthroposophy. Giving me as well as the other 20 young men at least a basic knowledge of this philosophy was an important part of the seminar. Besides, we focused on the work with handicapped persons and children as well as on how to handle a possible cultural shock, how to find one's way in different surroundings. In addition, we had a session discussing the work a caretaker has to deal with as some of us are going to operate as one during their civil service abroad.

All in all we, I, had a really great time. Now, I'm looking forward to get started. On August 7th I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

Write a comment

Comments: 20
  • #1

retro air jordan (Sunday, 09 October 2011 21:37)

thanks for your article,like your blog very much,well done

• #2

jordan 2011 (Tuesday, 11 October 2011 03:18)

I like you on facebook and follow through google reader!

• #3

retro air jordans (Saturday, 15 October 2011 21:02)

For career, dare not say what improvement. Because have been jobs, and although some of his about go hard, but not really is successful, recently came to a new company, is very hard, I went for business, and then give me the opportunity to learn, also let I good effort.

• #4

red sole (Monday, 17 October 2011 17:38)

For this statement, Jochen Zeitz argued that a considerable part of the product had being through wind and rain to counter the trend of fail for decades

• #5

Kopriva (Saturday, 22 October 2011 20:45)

Hm, I’m just comfortable with this but still not entirely convinced, hence i’m going to research a touch more.

• #6

Max (Thursday, 27 October 2011 09:15)

• #7

Alarico (Wednesday, 09 November 2011 10:51)

I do believe some other internet site masters must get this site being an design very neat and great design and style, as well as this content. You’re an authority in this region!

• #8

Jirina (Wednesday, 23 November 2011)

No registration application on Twitter. Plugin will be the maximum good thing about ease. FREE Automated WordPress to twitter plugin

• #9

analýza webu (Monday, 23 January 2012 18:19)

Great info, thx

• #10

mulberry bags sale (Sunday, 22 April 2012 18:52)

Even if you are the only one who wants to save your troubled marriage you can do it alone once you know what you need to do. So, relax, take a deep breath and let's get started with some things you can do to get started on saving a troubled marriage.

• #11

Pandora Charms UK (Wednesday, 16 May 2012 02:24)

I also follow through Google Reader!

• #12

jordans pas cher (Saturday, 16 June 2012 00:44)

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!

• #13

2012 New NFL Cap (Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:44)

Christmas is probably the most special day of the year for children. One thing that makes it special is the popular tradition of Santa Claus.

• #14

supra women (Friday, 31 August 2012 18:22)

I like the writing structure of your blog and it does a pretty decent job of presenting the material.

• #15

Mc (Tuesday, 25 September 2012 08:33)

THX for info

• #16

Belstaff Daytona Jackets (Friday, 09 November 2012 08:34)

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

• #17

north face women (Saturday, 24 November 2012 10:25)

• #18

ugg boot (Saturday, 24 November 2012 10:26)

so pretty.You are a good teacher. Lucky student!

• #19

cheap birkenstock shoes (Friday, 01 March 2013 10:49)

I want all the stuff about Season 3 and I want no more loan comments! Now-se!

• #20

Centrifugal Juicer (Thursday, 18 April 2013 22:22)

I just shared this upon Facebook! My pals will really like it!